Seeking Singer/Songwriters For Country Throwdown Tour!
Want to play the Country Throwdown Tour? Well, you're in luck because they're looking for the best local talent out there to play in the Bluebird Café Tent on this spring’s tour. Think you’ve got what it takes? Click here to submit!
Hitting 24 cities on the tour, Country Throwdown will feature four local Sonicbids singer/songwriters at each stop in the Bluebird Café Tent, for a total of 96 performers. Submit for your chance to join Brad Tursi, Ashley Ray, Dave Pahanish, Cory Brenan, Heather Morgan, Jedd Hughs, Sarah Buxton, Troy Olsen and Walker Hayes in the Bluebird Café Tent! Confirmed bands for the 2010 Country Throwdown Tour include Montgomery Gentry, Jamey Johnson, Little Big Town, Jack Ingram, Eric Church, The Eli Young Band, The Lost Trailers, Heidi Newfield, Ryan Bingham and the Dead Horses, Jonathan Singleton and the Grove, and Emily West.
MUST READ INFORMATION:
* Genres accepted include Country, Americana, Bluegrass, Acoustic, Folk, and Rock.
* This opportunity is for solo performers with acoustic guitar only (no backup performers, keyboard, etc). You may submit using your band's EPK with the understanding that, if selected, it would be a solo performance "in the round" with the other selected acts. Performers may either run direct or mic their guitar, but no amplifiers.
* Selected artists should be capable of playing 3-4 original songs during the hour-long set.
* "In the Round" performances in the Bluebird Café Tent begin at 1:15pm and last for one hour. Selected artists will need to arrive by 11am.
* Recording of performances in the Bluebird Café Tent is prohibited.
* Catering is not provided.
* Selected artists will keep 100% of their merchandise sales. Space will be provided for 2 t-shirt designs and CDs.
* Due to the timing of the events, there will be a rolling submissions and booking period based on geography. Make sure to note the deadlines below for your region. Late submissions will not be accepted. Check the Sonicbids site for deadline information.